Boy Rushed To Hospital After Drinking Energy Mix


THE TRAINS WERE — DERAILMENT. THE TRAINS WERE CARRYING CHEMICALS, BUT THERE’S NO LEAK OR DANGER TO THE PUB. AND A DANGEROUS — PUBLIC. AND A DANGEROUS DRINK SENDING A YOUNG BOY TO THE HOSPITAL, AND HIS MOTHER HAS A MESSAGE TO ALL PARENTS. YOU CAN’T BUY THE DRINK JUST ANYWHERE THOUGH. REPORTER: THAT’S RIGHT, PARENTS HERE AT THIS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED, AND A FIFTH GRADER TONIGHT IS FEELING MUCH BETTER. SHE WAS AT HOME WHEN HER 10- YEAR-OLD SON CAME HOME FROM SCHOOL WEDNESDAY. THE FIFTH GRADER WAS ACTING DIFFERENT. HE WAS STUMBLING DOWN THE STAIRS, SLURRING WORDS, COULDN’T WALK STRAIGHT. REPORTER: HIS VISION WAS BLURRED, 30 MINUTES LATER HE VOMITED. SHE RUSHED HIM TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM, AND HE TOLD HER HE TOOK AN ENERGY DRINK. IT HELPED HIM CONCENTRATE BETTER AND TASTES WONDERFUL SO TRY IT. REPORTER: HE THOUGHT IT WAS KOOL-AID. IT’S FIFTH GRADE KIDS, THIS IS YOUNG. REPORTER: SHE FOUND THE BOTTLE IN THE BACKPACK, AND THEY TRACKED DOWN THE STUDENT WHO GAVE IT TO HIM AND FIGURED OUT IT WAS AN EMERGENCY DRINK GHOULED G FUEL. WHEN WE REACHED OUT TO THE COMPANY, A REP SAYS HE’S HORRIFIED, AND CLAIMS THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THEY’VE HEARD OF SUCH AN INCIDENT. THE PRODUCT IS MARKETED TO THOSE OVER 18 AND ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE, AND MUST HAVE A CREDIT CARD TO BUY IT. PARENTS AT THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL WERE SENT LETTERS. DYLAN SPENT SIX HOURS IN THE ER. A DAY LATER HE’S BACK TO HIS NORMAL SELF. HIS MOM IS STILL FRUSTRATED. I’VE GONE BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN BEING REALLY ANGRY THIS IS EVEN AVAILABLE TO BEING CONCERNED. REPORTER: AND THAT MOM PLANS TO TALK WITH HER SON ABOUT THE

7 Comments

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *