DRINKING 35 LARGE BOBAS IN 24 HOURS (BUBBLE TEA ONLY CHALLENGE)


我肚子好餓
I’m really hungry, man. 看到卻又得不到的感覺怎麼樣?
How is it like looking at something you can’t have? 太棒了
Amazing. 乾杯
Alright, cheers guys. 我們挑戰只進行了7小時而已
We’ve only gone 7 hours. 是我拍過最艱辛的影片了
Hardest video that I’ve ever filmed, man. 可一不可再啊
No more, man. 我覺得他好像撐不住了
I don’t think he’s gonna make it. 你還好嗎?
Yo, you good? 你瞧瞧
Look at this. 這三十五杯珍珠奶茶佔了我們整個冰箱的空間
We stocked our entire fridge with 35 large bubble teas. 我們會拿一部分出來
We’re gonna take a portion of these out, 然後帶去…
and then bring them out… 群島
To the island. …我們去群島一日遊
…on our day trip to the islands. 今天第一杯珍奶
First bubble tea of the day. 今天第一杯珍奶
First bubble tea of the day, alright? 3, 2, 1. 乾杯
Cheers guys, cheers. 好喝
That’s good. 很清新,很清新,對吧?
Very refreshing. Very refreshing, right? 今天的第一餐是最好的一餐
First meal of the day, best meal. 什麼?你這麼快就要喝完了?
What? You’re almost done already? 我已經…十二個小時沒進食了
My first meal in like…12 hours, man. 我要拿第二杯了
Gonna grab my second one right now. 你珍奶成癮了你
You’re actually an addict. 還好你可以重用那根吸管
Yo but the good thing is that you get to reuse that straw. 感謝日出茶太送我們這些吸管
Thanks Chatime for giving us these straws. 出發
Let’s go. 3, 2, 1. 你也太遜了
Dude, you suck at this bro. 我不客氣了 Mike
Cheers Mike. 唷
Yo. 什麼?
What? 我肚子好餓啊
I’m really hungry, man. 這就等於一餐了,Sheldon
This is basically a meal, Sheldon. 我想喝點水
I want some water. 不行,Sheldon
No, Sheldon. 我們現在來到了渡輪碼頭
So now we’re at the ferry terminal. 準備出發到多倫多群島
And we’re going off to the Toronto Island. 我們要上船了
We’re getting on the boat now. 水!
Water! 我無欲無求
I don’t need it. 我無欲無求
I don’t need it. 是時候來喝第三杯珍奶了
It’s time guys, for bbt no. 3. 我可以要微糖的嗎?
Can I have the one with least sugar? 這杯好像是無糖的喔
I think this one actually has no sugar. 只有蜂蜜
It’s just honey. 我想要這杯
I want that one. 我先拿到的…在我手裡了
I got it…with my hand! 你說什麼你想要這杯?
What do you mean you want that one? 我手拿著相機啊!
I have a camera in my hand! Mike,你那杯是什麼?
Hey Mike, what did you get? 我拿到了冬瓜冰茶
I got the winter melon iced tea. 很清新吧?
Refreshing, right? Mike,看到卻又得不到的感覺怎麼樣?
Mike, how is it like looking at something you can’t have? 太棒了
Amazing. 我想直接跳下去了
I want to dive in right now. 我無欲無求
I don’t need it. 遠離水源,行不行?
Get away from the water, okay? 我還是坐回去
I’ll sit back down. 好了,我們剛到達群島
Alright guys, we just arrived to the island. 你們想先去哪裏?
Where do you guys want to go first? 嗨 youtuber!
Hi, youtuber! 水上公園!
Water park! 嗨!你們想跟鏡頭打招呼嗎?
Hi! You guys want to say hi? 我現在覺得好清爽
But now I feel fresh. 你看到了嗎?
You see that? 噴泉
Water fountain. 我無欲無求
I don’t need it. Edward. 路人看到肯定以為我們是神經病
People around us think we’re crazy. 就是…
It’s like… 「看那伙子拿著這麼多珍珠奶茶!」
“Look at how many bubble teas that guy has?” 你是來賣珍珠奶茶的嗎?
Are you a bubble tea vendor? 我們的行程走了四分之一
So we’re at a quarter of the way there, 先匯報一下狀況,大家感覺如何?
let’s have an update. How’s everyone feeling? 我喝了兩杯以後,因為攝取糖分過多所以很疲倦
I had a sugar crash about 2 bubble teas in. 到第三杯的時候,好像又重新打起精神了
Then my third one, I kinda feel like a revitalise type of energy. 我們已經喝光了所有非奶茶飲料了
We have no more non-milk teas. 剩下的全都是奶茶,已經沒有果汁類的了
There are all milk teas left, no more of these fruit drinks. 真的假的?
Are you serious? 還有一杯!
Oh there’s one! 還有一杯
There’s one. 最快喝光現在手上那一杯的就贏得這一杯
Whoever finishes his drink right now the fastest gets it. 老實說我覺得不值得
I don’t think it’s worth it, to be honest. 我喝奶茶算了
I’ll have that milk tea. 我根本沒盡力
I wasn’t even trying. Edward 得到最後一杯果茶
Edward got the last fruit tea. 我們絕對變得有點精神不振
We’re definitely all a little bit sluggish. 攝取過量糖分了
And sugar overloaded. 我們還是會盡情玩樂的!
We’re gonna go have fun anyway! 我們會去坐摩天輪
We’re gonna go on the ferris wheel, 去到那邊再跟大家見面啦,再見
so we’ll check you guys out there, alright? Peace. Edward. 這裡寫著身高少於48寸的小童
It says children under 48 inches 需要一位成人陪伴
must be accompanied by an adult. 在說你啊,哈哈哈魯蛇
Ha that means you. Hahaha loser. 我還沒說完你就搶著說了我的笑話
Did you just steal my joke before I finish? 天啊!
Oh my god! Mike 在怕
Mike is scared. 這裡的平均年齡是這樣
This is the average age here. 然後這是我們
And this is us. 來看看射手一號的本領
Alright, let’s see shooter no. 1. 他太遜了
He’s so bad. 接下來出場的是史上最糟糕的射手
Alright, next up is the worst shooter. 你一球都沒進,我怎麼可能會比你更糟糕?
How can I do worse than you if you didn’t score a single shot? 第一球射失了!
He missed the first one! 第一球射失了,第一球射失了
He missed the first one, he missed the first one. 這球會進嗎?
Is this the tagger? 現在出場的是史上最好笑的射手
Now comes the most funny shooter of all time. 德懷特·霍華德
Dwight Howard. 攝影師,麻煩你負責拿好攝影機
Cameraman, hold the camera, dude. 你就是個魯蛇
You’re a loser. 我們要哪一個獎品?
What should our prize be? Sheldon,你覺得呢?
Sheldon Sheldon, what do you think? 喔不,你沒資格決定
Oh wait, you don’t have a say in this. 哇,謝謝
Whoa, thank you. 這裡走過去好像有個比較簡單的遊戲
I think there’s an easier game somewhere down that way. 叫「坐板凳等著輸」遊戲
The “sit in the bench and lose” game. 不用花任何票
Doesn’t even cost any tickets. 免費的,不用票,而且所有人都可以贏
It’s free, no tickets, and everybody is a winner. 行程上的下一個活動是騎腳踏車
The next activity lined up is biking. 我們弄到了這輛四人腳踏車
We got this quadruple seater right here. 好吧,出發
Alright, let’s go. 喂 Sheldon!
Yo Sheldon! 我跟不上!
I can’t follow! Sheldon,你幫幫忙一起騎好嗎?
Sheldon man, can you help bike bro? 我跟不上
I can’t follow. 我跟不上
I can’t follow. 不!
No! 天啊他們好快
Oh my god they’re so fast. Sheldon 你這個廢物
Sheldon, you’re useless bro. 我跟不上了
I can’t follow anymore, bro. 你有在幹活嗎?
Did you do anything? 他們贏了
They win. 如果你需要補充體力,喝點珍珠奶茶就好了
If you need energy, just drink more bubble tea, 不要光坐著不幫忙啊
but don’t not help. 你就是團隊的負累
Carrying dead weight around. 你們為什麼對我都這麼壞?
Why do you guys say such mean things about me? 因為你看看你的腳!
Because look at your feet! 你看你的腳
Look at your feet. 有在動嗎?
Are they even moving? 你腳根本沒在動!
They’re not moving at all dude. 你根本沒在幫忙!
You’re not helping at all! 最新狀況,我們發生了點小爭執
So, quick update, we had our first little fight. 所以其實我們都又餓又怒
So we’re all pretty hangry now to be honest. 挑戰還在進行當中
Alright, still in strong. 那邊是…
Right there we got… 已倒下的友軍
Mr. Man Down. 這簡直是燃燒生命
It’s actually obliteration. 沒有任何水
There’s no water involved. 重點是沒有水,問題就在這裡
The thing is that there’s no water, that’s the problem. 喝珍珠奶茶並沒有問題
Drinking bubble tea is fine, 但至少也給我喝點水
but you can at least give me water. 這是我拍過最艱辛的影片了
This is the hardest video that I’ve ever filmed, man. 我要哭了
I want to cry, dude. 現在我們是兩個倒下的士兵了
Alright, now we’re both man down. 對,我們都是倒下的士兵
Yeah, we’re both man down. 我們可以就在這裡待24個小時嗎?
Yo, can we just stay here for the next 24 hours? 對,我們可以就待在這嗎?
Yeah, can we just stay here? 我不想動了
I don’t want to move. 如果這支影片只有三千播放那就有趣了
You know what’s funny is if we get 3000 views on this video. 求求大家看
Oh guys, please watch it man. 拜託請看這支影片
Please watch this video. 請按讚跟分享給親朋好友
Please like it and share it to your friends, please. 我們可以偷吃一點嗎?
If we eat a little food, is it okay? 你根本不了解我的感受
You won’t know what it feels like. 算了,我吃自己的舌頭吧
Okay fine, I’m gonna chew my tongue then. 我希望醒過來的時候不會發現自己躺在醫院裡
I hope I don’t wake up in a hospital, man. 而且在打點滴
And then you have an IV attached to you. 然後…醫生過來說…
And then…you…the doctor’s like… 「你朋友說你想為了拍影片
“Yeah, your friend said that you want to bubble tea 所以要24小時只喝珍珠奶茶」
in your 24-hour video.” 我可以想像你跟 Edward 在旁邊說
I see you and Edward beside me is like, 「抱歉啦,為了挑戰就得幹啊」
“Sorry man, gotta do it for the challenge right? 24 hours.” Mike 有個提議
Mike has a suggestion. 對,要不我們停止挑戰?
Yeah, how about we stop? Mike 才喝了五杯,你看他
Mike only had 5, and look at him. 可一不可再啊
No more, man. 我覺得他好像撐不住了
I don’t think he’s gonna make it. Mike,你覺得你撐得住嗎?
Mike, do you think you’re gonna make it? Mike 快不行了
Mike is actually dead. 他頭很疼
He has a migraine, 他決定退出挑戰,然後打給朋友…
and he’s gonna tap out and call a friend to like… 請朋友收留他,因為我們的住處離這裡有點遠
sleep at their place, cause we live kinda far. 你要吐了嗎?
You gonna throw up? 你還好嗎?
Yo, you good? 拜拜 Mike
Bye, Mike. 希望你快點好起來
Hope you feel better soon. 我和 Sheldon 會繼續完成挑戰
Sheldon and I are gonna finish off this challenge. 但其實我快餓死了
But I’m actually extremely starving. Sheldon,我們有個飯局要出席
Sheldon, we’re going to a dinner. 我知道
I know. 而且我們不可以吃任何東西
And we’re not gonna be able to eat. 嘿
Sup. 你好嗎?
What’s up? 我們來就是看著你們吃
We’re just here to watch you guys eat. 你們要看著我們吃?
You’re gonna watch us eat? 天啊,你看!
Oh my god, look at this! 我請客,整個美食廣場任君選擇
I’ll buy you guys anything in this food court right now. 喜歡什麼就點什麼
Anything you want. 這是鹽酥雞嗎?
Is that popcorn chicken? 鹽酥雞…
Popcorn chicken… 你看 Edward
Look at Edward. 我的天
Oh my god. 我好餓
I’m so hungry. 我說 Mike 肯定是在吃薯片
I bet you Mike is like eating chips, 吃餅乾有的沒的
and like eating cookies and everything. 還在裝頭痛
And he’s pretending to have a headache. 大家好
Hey guys. 我沒辦法完成挑戰
I couldn’t make it through the competition 因為我快不行了
because I’m dying right now. 祝…Sheldon 和 Edward 好運
Good luck…to Sheldon and Edward. 感謝 Emily 和 Ian 願意收留我
And thank you Emily and Ian for giving me hospitality. 說完了
That’s all. 小弟先行告退
Mike signing out. Sheldon 你回到家
Yo, Sheldon man, when you go home, 不要喝洗澡水,知道嗎?
don’t even try to drink the water in the shower, okay? 或廁所水
Or the toilet bowl. 餘下的14.5小時我決定睡過去
I’m gonna sleep 14.5 hours. Edward 你沒辦法睡滿14.5小時,你知道為什麼嗎?
Edward, you can’t sleep 14.5 hours, you know why? 你需要褪黑素
You need melatonin pills. 喔對,我們不可以吃安眠藥
Oh yeah, you can’t even eat a sleeping pill. 已經要睡覺了嗎?
Sleeping already? 對
Yeah. 等一下 Sheldon,你知道睡前要幹嘛,對吧?
Wait Sheldon, you know what it is before you sleep, right? Sheldon,我們還有很多要解決啊
Sheldon, we have a lot more to go, man. 就喝一杯
Just one. 來 Sheldon,你大概渴了
Here Sheldon, you’re probably thirsty, man. 睡前就多喝一杯吧
Have one more before you sleep. 我肯定整晚睡不著
This will keep me up all night. 好
Okay. 你知道這杯是什麼口味嗎?
You know what flavour this is? 什麼?
What? 是咖啡
It’s coffee flavour. 起床啦 Sheldon
Rise and shine, Sheldon. 你知道你需要什麼嗎?
You know what else you need? 拿去
Here you go. 喝吧
Drink it. 日式櫻花煎茶
Japanese sakura sencha. 一日之計在於晨
To start the morning. 喂
Yo. 看誰回來了!
Look who has returned! Edward 你看誰回來了
Edward, look who’s back. Mike? 看誰回來了
Look who is back. 我從此以後再也不會參加這種挑戰了
I’m never doing this challenge ever again. 等等,你喝水了嗎?
Wait, did you drink water? 我喝水了
I drank water, dude. 大哥
Dude. Edward,你想知道
Edward, do you want to know 我昨天的情況有多嚴重嗎?
what critical condition I was in yesterday? 偏頭痛實在太難受了
The migraine was too much. 等一下
Wait. 但…
But… 但你還是想喝一下?
But you wanted some more? 對的
Yeah sure. 你知道我昨晚夢到什麼嗎?
You know what I dreamt about last night? 什麼?
What? 吃第一餐正餐
Eating my first meal. 至少也給喝點水啊
Like, there should be water at least. 有誰會24小時只喝珍珠奶茶啊?
Who’s drinking bubble tea for 24 hours? 你知道嗎?
You know what? 我居然還有點想念珍奶
I did actually kinda miss it. 日出茶太…
Chatime… …真的不錯
…is pretty good, man. 不會太甜
It’s not that sugary. Mike 乾杯,歡迎歸隊
Mike, cheers, welcome back, Mike. 歡迎你回來,Mike
Welcome back, Mike. 還有幾個小時
Alright, couple hours left. 現在12:15,所以…
Yo, it’s 12:15 now, which means… 再過四十五分鐘我們就可以吃東西了
we can go eat in 45 minutes, 所以我們現在要出發去餐廳
so we’re gonna go to the restaurant now. 什麼?
What? 12:15了,去吃東西了!
It’s 12:15, let’s go eat! 快點!
Let’s go! 快點!
Let’s go! 很快可以吃了
It’s almost time to eat. 食物已經來了五分鐘了
The food’s been here for 5 minutes now. 7, 6… 珍珠奶茶挑戰完成了!
Happy bubble tea challenge over! 我們可以吃東西了!
We can eat food! 今天是我人生最快樂的一天
This is the happiest day of my life. 感覺太棒了,因為我差點忘記咀嚼的感覺了
It feels so good, cause I think I forgot how to chew. 固體食物
Like solid food. 我過去24個小時都沒有吃過固體食物
I haven’t been chewing solid food for the past 24 hours. 你覺得怎樣?
How do you feel? 感覺就像空空的肚子終於被填滿了
I feel a void in my stomach has been filled. 你還沒喝完你的珍珠奶茶
And you didn’t even finish your bubble tea, dude. 我知道,我會喝的
I know, I’ll finish it. 我是說,現在它變得更好喝了
No, I mean now, this bubble tea tastes even better now. 這個波霸餐單是行不通的
The boba diet is not enough, man. 還是需要點食物點綴
You need some food with it. 感覺太棒了,對不對?
Feel so good, right? 還有更多食物
And more food. 謝謝大家收看今天的影片
Thank you guys for watching today’s video. 也感謝安大略的日出茶太
And also big thanks to Chatime Ontario 贊助今天的影片
for sponsoring today’s video. 提供了過去兩天我們所喝的
Giving us all the bubble tea that we consumed 所有手搖飲料
over the last 2 days. 好像有點太多了
Probs a bit too much. 正如大家所見,他們有很多款口味
As you’ve noticed, there were a lot of flavours, 還有很多種配料可以選擇
and a lot of different toppings that we could choose from. 你還可以自訂甜度冰度
Also you can customise your options, 我們三個都搶著要少糖的
we all were fighting for less sugar, 微糖的,因為我們要喝太多杯了
slight sugar cause there was too much. 去一趟日出茶太,試試新口味吧
So go to Chatime, and try something new today. 如果你還是不滿足的話
And if that isn’t enough for you, 他們剛開了兩家新的咖啡廳
they’ve actually opened 2 new cafes called 名字是 Chatime Atealier 和 Chatime Innovation Bar
Chatime Atealier, and Chatime Innovation Bar, 那裏提供更多的飲料
where you guys can get even more drinks, 和更多的選項
and more options. 而且日出茶太正不遺餘力地
Also, Chatime is making a big effort to reduce 減少環境污染
their environmental impact, 所以大家記得支持一下
so make sure you guys pick up one of these 購買日出茶太的環保吸管
reusable Chatime straws, 這樣你也可以拯救海龜
so you can save turtles too. 我喜歡海龜
I like turtles. 我知道你喜歡海龜,Mike
I know you like turtles, Mike. 沒錯,請救救海龜
Exactly, so save turtles. 一如以往,記得按讚
Like always, remember to smash that like button, 留言告訴我們你對這支影片的看法
and comment below what you thought of this video, 還有日後希望看到什麼內容
and you want to see in future videos, 不包括任何24小時的挑戰
except for 24-hour challenges. 還沒的話,記得訂閱我們
And if you haven’t yet, hit the subscribe button, 按下通知鈴鐺
and notification bell. 否則你會錯過我們下一支72小時挑戰的影片
Otherwise, you’ll miss our next 72-hour challenge! 不!
No! …我們72小時只吃辣椒
…where we eat only spicy peppers for 72 hours. 先這樣,再見
Until next time, goodbye. 你瘋了嗎?吃辣椒?
Dude you’re actually crazy. Spicy peppers?

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *