– Yeah. I’m not gonna cry, Blaine. You’re not gonna… – Oh, sorry! You’re not gonna get me to cry. (jazzy cadence ) My name is Tony and I am a freelance worker in film video production. I believe the first thing that I got involved with was being the art director on Would You
– Are you guys kidding? This video’s never gonna end. What’s the most annoying thing about me? (laughing) – Oh, God! Cheers. – Hmm-mm! – I’m Devin. – I’m Curtis. – And, we dated. – We did! – Last week? – Maybe like four or five months? – ‘Cause I’m an adult. – ‘Cause there’s
– Is there anything that’s too much? Like you don’t want to go there? – Okay. – Okay, have you ever done it in the butt? (orchestral music) – Hi. – Hello. – I’m Alex. – I’m Michael. – My name is Parker and this is my grandpa. – Do you know what you’re here
– Three reasons why I shouldn’t date you. – All right. First of all, you gonna be addicted to me. Second of all, sex is goin’ to be ruined for you for the rest of your life. Third of all. (snickering) Yeah I don’t know. I just got two. (laughing) That’s it. (majestic music) Haily.
– Has any friend of yours ever said to you that I was good looking? In your life? I’m Dae – I’m Dae – We’re brothers. – He’s my older brother. – We’re brothers. – But I’m the bigger brother. – We’re brothers. – Him. – Do you remember when I lost my virginity? And
– 2018 was the year of me shitting my pants for some reason. I don’t know why. – Oh my God. – Cheers y’all. – Cheers – Clink, clink, clink – Get all the way across (classical music) – I’m Chanarah. – I’m Sav. – Jim. – Curtis. [Announcer] Truth or Drink! Each round there’s
– Oh, Are they even real twins? – But they’re not real twins. They’re not. Baby kittens? Fraternal. Lions. Are ligers– – Ligers. – Twins. (classical music plays) – Iam Terrance Spencer. – I’m Tenoa Spencer. – [Both] AKA the T-Twins. – What? – Yeah, what? – [Both] The T-Twins. – [Tenoa] Let’s get to
– Show me, on the invisible doll, where the g-spot is. – You stick it in there. – In where, in where? – In the vagina. – Be specific. – Thank you. (laughing) – And then you kinda scrub it. Not scrub it but– – Scrub it? – Scrub it? (upbeat orchestra music) – [Interviewer]
– High five. (laughter) (classical music) – I’m Monica. – I’m Jericho. – We used to date in high school. – [Interviewer] Were you guys in love? – Yeah. – Yeah. – We dated for three years. – Maybe like four or five months. – [Interviewer] When did you guys break up? – Last week.
– Which one of us do you want to go on a second date with? – Oh, I knew this was the last question. – Fuck, this is hard! (“Eine Kleine Nachtmusik” – Mozart) – Hi. – Nervous. So apparently, I am speed dating four random strangers individually, and then all at once. (laughs) I