– Why did we break up? – I mean, you were a bitch sometimes, let’s be honest. (bright classical music) – I’m Julia. – And I’m Maria. – And Maria was my first same sex relationship. – But we are no more. – We are no more. (laughing) We are no more. – We’re no
– Impersonate one of our orgasms. If no one can guess who you’re impersonating, take a shot. (growls) (laughs) (“Pequena Serenata Noturna”) – [Interviewer] What are your names? – I’m Liv. – My name’s Thomas. – Taylor. – [Interviewer] What’s the relationship? Why are you guys here? – Well, we’re dating. – We’ve been together
– So, if your mom or dad wasn’t in the picture, would you date me? – I mean, no. I’ve seen a picture of your balls before. – Oh what. – Too pale for me. My name is Saveara. – My name’s Jose. I am Saveara’s step-dad. – I’m 22. – I’m 34. – How
On the count of three respond yes or no. Will we get married. I can’t I don’t know if I can answer. Like, what if I like tell you the absolute wrong answer. (laughs) – Well, then it’s over. – Are we ready to go? – Yeah. – What the shit Oh I got it,
– What do you miss most about us? (laughs) – Hng… You have a really nice ass, I’m not gonna lie. – I’m Mara. – My name is Michael. – We dated for four and a half years. – Two years ago? – Last summer! It hasn’t been two years. – Okay, a year, nevermind.
– Oh my god, please take a shot. Have you ever had a threesome and would you? – I have had a threesome. It was filthy. – I need a fucking shot, I need a fucking shot. (“The Marriage of Figaro” by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart) – I’m Angelina and he is my dad. – Geno.
– Will you make out with me for one minute? – Uh… (orchestral music) – Hi, I’m Sienna. – Hi, I’m Chris, nice to meet you, I guess. – Yeah, kind of. – [Host] Go ahead and introduce yourselves. – Ladies first. – I was gonna shake your hand. – Oh. – I’m Jim, nice
– List all the illicit drugs you’ve tried. What more would you like to try? (laughs) – So my name’s Marisa, I am my dad’s daughter. I was adopted. – And I am the proud father of my wonderful daughter. – Do you love that? He’s proud. Are you as proud of my brother as