– Yeah. I’m not gonna cry, Blaine. You’re not gonna… – Oh, sorry! You’re not gonna get me to cry. (jazzy cadence ) My name is Tony and I am a freelance worker in film video production. I believe the first thing that I got involved with was being the art director on Would You
FROM 4-7 PM. A PRIVATE BURIAL SERVICE WILL BE HELD AT A LATER DATE. 34 YEAR OLD BRANDON S. MCARTHUR, OF ELMIRA WAS ARRESTED ON 01/19/20 FOR PETIT LARCENY, A CLASS A MISDEMEANOR. MCARTHUR WAS CAUGHT STEALING FROM FOSTER’S WINE AND SPIRITS ON COUNTY ROUTE 64 IN THE TOWN OF BIG FLATS ON JANUARY 11.
– What is your honest opinion about my family? – Oh god. (laughs) I love them. They’re a little too much. I love you guys. – Who? – Who? – Who is too much? – I love them. They’re amazing. (classical music) My name is Marcos. – My name is Danny. And we are fiances.
♪ ♪ ANGIE CHATMAN: I was really into flying because I was finally making money and I had the company credit card. (laughter) KELLI DUNHAM: The motto of the Lord’s Boot Camp was, “Get dirty for God! Go lay a brick!” So we learned lots of construction, as well. (laughter) And no matter which direction
This story is not only a thriller, but a true mystery too. One that takes place in Lower Austria where it’s not only the grapes that are being meticulously harvested, but also the research of Robert Streibel and Bernard Herrman. Wine of Oblivion is the name of the novel, and in it, the two authors
10 Origin Stories of Famous Soft Drinks 10. Mountain Dew We thought we’d start off this list with one of the most unhealthy soft drinks on the market, and that is the one and only Mountain Dew. Often associated with EXTREME sports like the X-Games, it’s the third most popular soft drink in the world.
(smooth jazz music) – Napa somelier and tour guide, James Matuszewski swirls and sips as he journeys around wine country. His destination showcases traditional Italian cuisine in a casual setting perfect for locals and visitors alike. You can find it in Napa at Bistro Don Giovanni. (smooth jazz music) – I’m from a small town
– Do you perform oral sex on dad? I know you do. Do you receive it? (laughing) – He’s gonna kill me. (symphonic music) Ready? – Yes. – Go. Monica, and I’m her mother. – And I’m Leilani, and she’s my mom. Yes. – Yeah. – Oh, yeah. – Oh, don’t say that. (laughing) If
– Of all the lovers you’ve had, where do I rank? – You are second, which also makes you last. (laughing) So we should probably start with a drink. – Can we start with a drink? (“Eine Kleine Nachtmusik” by Mozart) – I’m Kellianne. – I’m Dustin. This is my ex-wife, Kellianne. – Why are
– What do you really think of my current partner(s)? – I’m gonna keep that to myself. The people that I see come and go. (both chuckle) No ma’am, that is not me. (instrumental music) – I’m Adrian. – I’m Nathan. – And we’re brothers. We were both adopted when we were four. – Just